Saturday, May 10, 2008

Advert

ANGELICIOUS TRADE SECRET REVEALED

So, I've been asked time and again by a variety of folks, all revolving around a singular question: From whence does Angelicious Creations™ obtain her materials?


Considering that it would not be prudent to reveal such a "trade secret", I have remained silent about my suppliers (mind you, some of them have expressed wishes to remain anonymous). Nevertheless, one such supplier has over the years become a good friend of mine and has approached me to help her promote her items to other people.


Desiree is a great friend of mine (although she likes to keep secrets from me, such as where from she obtains her EXTREMELY CHEAP materials that are of GOOD QUALITY too!) and I feel obliged to say this: she is a very responsible seller who somehow obtains the CHEAPEST prices in town (I have, to this day, yet to convince her to let out HER trade secrets) yet maintaining a high quality of materials sold.


In a nutshell, Desiree is selling good quality materials at low LOW prices. Whatever could be better?


Check her out at http://desiree-charms.blogspot.com! Endorsed by Angelicious Creations™!